Youth Reptile Adventure - Summer 2020
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This program is an overview of reptiles and amphibians, explaining what makes a reptile a reptile and how different reptiles live in their native ecosystems. Reptile Adventure, based in NY’s Capital Region, is an educational organization that brings live animals to venues. They are extremely hands-on, allowing participants to touch; and even, hold most of their animals. Children will learn about eight different reptiles.
Educators strive to bring a cheerful and positive approach to educating with reptiles, to do so without hype, tall tales, or attempts to frighten the audience — just friendly animals, stranger-than-fiction facts, and they are sensitive, knowledgeable educators.
Educator Jessica Shea, Reptile Adventure, will lead the program.
for Grades Pre-K to Grade 6 (for the 2020-2021 school year)
for Ages 3 - 12.
- All participants must wear face masks and provide their own
- Participants should take their temperature before leaving for the program. If a participant’s temperature reads 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they will be disallowed from participation in the program.
- All participants will be socially distanced
- Upon entry to the program, participants will have their temperature (non-touch) taken and a brief COVID-19 assessment completed
- Participants will use hand sanitizer at entry/exit points and throughout the program, as needed
- Only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas.
- It’s fascinating hands-on, interactive reptile education that’s too amazing to miss!