Adult Yoga ~ Summer 2021
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Yoga is a powerful healing discipline that works with breathing techniques, posture control, and relaxation exercises to rejuvenate and re-energize the body, mind, and spirit.
How NYS COVID-19 changes effect summer program and facility operations:
- Following the most recent NYS COVID-19 guidance (6/15/21), we have eliminated all previously required protocols such as social distancing; mask wearing (still suggested for those that are unvaccinated), health screenings, capacity restrictions, and sanitizing requirements.
- All programs being held at Queensbury School, including Q-Club will follow the protocols established by the district. Additional updates will be shared PRIOR to the start of summer programs.
- Yoga’s gentle stretching and deep breathing are powerful antidotes to stress.
- Choose one of five weekly sessions lead by a certified instructor.
- All Level Yoga - This class is appropriate for all levels of yoga students who have some prior experience. The instructor will offer modifications for Level I students, as well as more challenging poses for advanced students. (NOT recommended for pure beginners)
- YIN Yoga - This practice is a very passive approach to Yoga where you perform the majority of the poses seated on the floor or laying down. These sequences of postures are meant to stimulate the channels of the subtle body know as meridians in Chinese medicine
- Participants must bring their own exercise mat.
- PARTICIPANTS: PLEASE ARRIVE 5 MINUTES EARLY FOR CLASS TO SET-UP. Class starts promptly.
- Also, PLEASE remember to silence your cell phone
- Certified Instructor: Jennifer Scoville
- Email Health Form: email@example.com