Adult Yoga Modified Chair - “Easy Does It” - Summer 2021
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Designed to identify and meet special needs. General goals are to increase energy flow through movement, conscious breathing, and meditative techniques.
How NYS COVID-19 changes effect summer program and facility operations:
- Following the most recent NYS COVID-19 guidance (6/15/21), we have eliminated all previously required protocols such as social distancing; mask wearing (still suggested for those that are unvaccinated), health screenings, capacity restrictions, and sanitizing requirements.
- All programs being held at Queensbury School, including Q-Club will follow the protocols established by the district. Additional updates will be shared PRIOR to the start of summer programs.
- No matter what your physical condition may be, there is something in this program for you.
- Enhance your feeling of well-being and join today!
- No floor exercises required.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- PARTICIPANTS: PLEASE ARRIVE 5 MINUTES EARLY FOR CLASS TO SET-UP. Class starts promptly.
- Also, PLEASE remember to silence your cell phone
- Classes are taught by Jennifer Scoville
- Email Health Form: email@example.com