Pre-School/Toddler Creative Art & Play for Tots - Summer 2021
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Limited Seats for this popular program. Register, Today!
Miss Jenna is back and will offer summer sessions of Creative Art and Play for Tots! Families have loved her summer programs, especially, the kiddos! Your toddler wants a fun and creative outlet! Join your child in an organized environment that is designed to allow for learning, play, and artistic expression. Learning games will be incorporated with a story time and related art activity. Each class is designed to help develop your child’s fine motor skills, appropriate for his/her age level. Parents will learn age-appropriate art activities to help encourage their child’s artistic expression.
All art projects will be keepsakes for you and your child to bring home each week. All supplies will be provided. It is a great opportunity for socialization, too! Please Join Us!
How NYS COVID-19 changes effect summer program and facility operations:
- Following the most recent NYS COVID-19 guidance (6/15/21), we have eliminated all previously required protocols such as social distancing; mask wearing (still suggested for those that are unvaccinated), health screenings, capacity restrictions, and sanitizing requirements.
- All programs being held at Queensbury School, including Q-Club will follow the protocols established by the district. Additional updates will be shared PRIOR to the start of summer programs.
- All art projects will be a keepsake for you and your child to bring home each week; and all supplies will be provided.
- Being creative can be messy! Please dress your child appropriately and bring an old shirt or art smock to each class.
- Note to Parents: Please inform us of any known allergies that exist for your child at the time of registration.
- Instructor: Jenna Capezzuti is a NYS Certified Teacher and has been teaching for over 17 years. She is the mother of 3 boys; an nine-year old and twin four year olds. She understands the different developmental needs for various age groups. She has designed the classes to promote the idea that learning can be fun and creative!
- Parent involvement is strongly encouraged!