Adult Yoga Modified Chair - “Easy Does It” - Fall/Winter/Spring 2021/22
Designed to identify and meet special needs. General goals are to increase energy flow through movement, conscious breathing, and meditative techniques.
ADULT EXERCISE CANCELLATION POLICY - QUEENSBURY ACTIVITY CENTER PROGRAMS
YOGA: Yoga programs will be canceled based upon road conditions due to inclement weather and/or the severity of weather.
Cancellation announcements will be available via the Department website (recreation.queensbury.net), Facebook and Email notification.
Sign-up today to get text messages thru your phone, ask how today!
COVID-19 UPDATE: EFFECTIVE September 1, 2021
As we begin our fall/winter programming, we are updating our COVID-19 Guidance for all program participants. Guidance provided below considers that we are in an area with high transmission rates (Warren County).
Additional announcements will be shared as guidance from Warren County Public Health is updated.
All participants are encouraged to NOT attend programming if they are not feeling well or if a family member is not feeling well.
Additionally, it is recommended that participants keep their hands clean, wear face coverings and practice social distancing when participating in all indoor activities or programs.
QBY. SCHOOL FACILITY PARTICIPANTS:
Participants of programs that use INDOOR school facilities are REQUIRED to wear masks at all times (Except while participating in aquatic programs).
OUTDOOR FACILITY USE:
Participants at outdoor programs, trails or facilities are NOT required to wear face coverings unless they are unable to maintain social distancing or in large gatherings.
With the exception of Qby. School Facilities, face coverings are recommended during indoor activities and programs. Participants may be asked to show vaccination card or NYS Excelsior Pass.
REQUIRED to wear masks for indoor activities and programs (Regardless of location) and should maintain 6’ social distancing when possible.
- No matter what your physical condition may be, there is something in this program for you.
- Enhance your feeling of well-being and join today!
- No floor exercises required.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- PARTICIPANTS: PLEASE ARRIVE 5 MINUTES EARLY FOR CLASS TO SET-UP. Class starts promptly @ 10:00 am
- Also, PLEASE remember to silence your cell phone
- See Link for Health Form/Hold Harmless Agreement
- Classes are taught by Certified Instructor, Jennifer Scoville
- Email Health Form to: email@example.com